Sunday, February 14, 2010

Best Concert Yet Feb 13 2010

Wowzer what a busy day. Work was work. The new girl started today, and was very quiet as usual with any new person. But again my mind wasn’t on work it was on the concert afterwards. Hopped on two buses and a skytrain to get my ass down to Richmond to watch two of my favourite bands. One of which was Hey Ocean, and Bedouin Soundclash. Hey Ocean were amazing, not many people around me knew them so I educated them. Mind I think everyone was won over when the lead singer pulled out her jazz flute. Bedouin was crazy I was damn near the very front with all the moshers, and crowd surfers trying to protect my camera. It was so much fun so many cool people. I find it amazing we are all raging then when someone looses an earring everyone pitches in to help find it. The ride home was not as much fun because all the buses were packed and they were only running every half hour. But remember if life is worth living its worth recording.

No comments:

Post a Comment