Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Nothing Says Friday Like First Person Shooters Feb 2 2010

So today was a pretty relaxing day. I decided not to put the bike back together, but rather go in on my day off and use all the shop tools to do so. All the parts turned out good as new ish considering the amount of k’s on the drive train. So now no sleep in but rather a nice early morning wake up and a bus ride. I am gunna look crazy on the bus. Hey guys this is my bike with just a frame and wheels. Dur dur dur dur.

After the canucks loss I had to let off a little steam so instead of working out I decided a good online video game sesh was what was needed. I like to kick it old school with the original counter strike. Now I know the graphics are shit, but ma its fun to play. And on top of that the people I play with online are pretty sweet to. Anyways guys that’s my Friday nothing to crazy. Remember if life’s worth living its worth recording.

No comments:

Post a Comment