Saturday, January 2, 2010

Back To The Grind Jan 2 2010

Its official the holiday season is over. I woke up to the sweat smell of a dieing Christmas tree and decided it was a good morning for Reeses puffs and hot chocolate (the ultimate diet). Needless to say I was not so pumped for a full shift at work, but I was pleasantly surprised. It was busy as usual and the frustrations of customers last week seemed to have been toned down; people have chilled out a little. The only negative that I could think of was Shayla couldn't stop by before she left town.

The end of the day came quickly, and I called home to make sure I was taking the bus home (rare because I usually bike). Again I was surprised the answer was no my sister came to town and offered me a ride. By offer I mean I bribed her with a slurpee on a day where our high in Vancouver felt like 7 degrees Celsius. It was worth it. I came home to face my tower of clean laundry in my room and have still not organized it.

A quick 20 min workout was short and sweet because I had other things on the mind… main my future with the race team. I decided to halt my training with the race team for now. My reasoning was that the riding seemed to become more of a job, and I need to dedicate more time to my trip. All in all another good day especially since it’s Sunday is sleep in day! Remember if life is worth living its worth recording.

No comments:

Post a Comment