Friday, January 22, 2010

Slow Day Jan 22 2010

Really today was basic nothing really exciting happened. I find myself trying to make my commute by bike more of a challenge. How fast I can do it? How close can I cut the corner? Stuff like that. I find it amazing because it works. As each week passes I learn more and more about each corner and take more and more risk as trivial as that may sound on a bike. I have to watch it though because once you get confident that’s when shit goes down, and it will go down hard. Mind you I do kind of want a new helmet.

I was pumped to get home and set up my tent but the ground was still to wet, and I don’t want to break in the tent that way. The end of the day was typical watched a little tele, and fell asleep with the cat at my feet. Tomorrow the track. Remember if life is worth living its worth recording.

No comments:

Post a Comment