Thursday, January 7, 2010

Half Marathon Anyone Jan 7 2010

I am gunna keep it short and sweet today. I woke up today to no internet… o no the world is coming to an end. What was I to do to fill the day. What else but a half marathon. Why you ask? Because my biking shoes were at work so the bike was off limits; or at least the bike that didn’t have a flat tire. I was way to lazy to fix a flat though. In retrospect I realize that the effort to fix a flat is small compared to that of running a half marathon.

Anyways was half way through my run at a good clip when my legs fell out from under me. My knee was killing me, and my calves felt like they were on fire. Not to mention I look like a scuba diver in my balaclava. So I made 3 pit stops on the way home to rest. Then once home I slept for 4 hours. Woke up then ate watched the nucks game and now bed is awaiting again. All in all a good day. Remember if life worth living its worth recording.

No comments:

Post a Comment