Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Scorn For A Scone Jan 5 2010

Hey Evan guess what day it is… duuuu its Tuesday. Wrong. It’s FRIDAYYYYY!! Automatically the best day of the week I don’t know why just is go with it. Work goes by fast mainly because I am in a very good mood. Customers love it because I talk even more with my hands. To put it in prospective I talk more with my hands then team America when they give the secret signal. Only one problem the baby bells I left in the staff room where frozen and un eatable. On the plus side I got myself a couple scones from cobs. Let me be the first to say they are gods gift to man. When you bite into a cinnamon scone u cry a little. Not because your enjoying it but because you are sad your almost don’t it. That’s is why you buy 4 at a time and get a discount. I personally think I am simple saving the planet by restricting tears shed.

The ride home was cold because I forgot my winter pants. Picture this tight leggings and a super loose coat. Mix that with a balaclava and you have the makings of a rapist… or me riding a bike home from work. Home was fine dinner was good because I stood watching the Canada junior game and pooped my pants when we went to overtime. Then after that chilled. Pleasant night all in all. Remember if life is worth living its worth recording.

No comments:

Post a Comment