Thursday, January 28, 2010

Evan vs. Toddler Jan 28 2010

Good morning world. It sure was not a pleasant start to the day seems how I was literally yanked out of bed at 7a.m. this morning because the bus a.k.a. my mom was leaving to go downtown. When we get down we spend some time with my favourite nephew; this kid is legit he knows what he wants and how to get it. It helps that I’m like his idol as well. What can I say I am the best uncle in the world for a 2.5 year old, at 3 maybe things will change.

After a ride in my favourite car in the world Audi a4 (I know its entry level but I don’t care because Audi’s are amazing). The ride was brief but the 6km’a was totally worth it. I ended up getting most of my camping gear sorted out which was nice... and expensive. Then proceeded to walk home with what felt like 400 pounds on my back.

Natasha made a beautiful dinner that I can still kind of taste. It was really nice to sit and chat with them. I can feel that we are getting closer and that we are building a common respect for what we respectively do. Afterwards Austin and I watched a little kung fu panda before I left to go home.

The pit stop home was brief before I headed over to Kristi’s for a movie night with a few buds. Anyways I am being anti social and should wrap this up. Remember if life is worth living it’s worth recording.

No comments:

Post a Comment