Thursday, January 14, 2010

Super Sunday Jan 14 2010

So woke up way to early today because my pops swung by to pick me up and take me to his place. I had to help him clean his entire place then take him to a few places. This took a lot longer then I thought I would but I really don’t care because he needs me at this point so I am more then happy to oblige. When I got back made myself some chicken pot pie and talked on the phone with Kristi and mia my two really good buds. Now I am usually a hyper guy but on the phone I take it to a new level. There is never a dull message or conversation that’s for sure. I don’t know what it is I guess the whole numbers and speaker thing push my buttons the right way… no comment.

Other then that watched the kersey shore. This show seems to be getting more sloppy as the show goes on. I have to say its kind of my guilty pleasure though. It’s the perfect workout show because it does always keep you entertained, and takes the mind off the pain your putting your muscles through. O yea about the chicken pot pies man they sucked. Took way to long to cook, and they were a goopy mess. Evan cooking ftw. Anyways happy Sunday (or Thursday to you normal people). Remember if life is worth living its worth recording.

No comments:

Post a Comment