Friday, January 8, 2010

Family Dinner Jan 8 2010

Who woke up on time today? I Did, and man did it suck. I woke up before my alarm infact. I got a hot coco in me and I was set to go. Boy howdy did that come back to bite me in the butt later though. So work was busy had a lot of catching up to do because of course its my Monday. I apologize my thoughts are kind of everywhere today and cant really organize them that well.

Anyways I got home and my step brother his wife and nephew were over. My 2 year old nephew is the biggest bad ass out there. If he was a gladiator he would be the guy with the full helmet and the net. How does that fit his personality? I do not know, but you know what I mean. After a nice dinner he started to warm up to me again. It usually takes 2 hours or so but by the end of the night we were having our regular games. I spy (first time playing that). He taught me a lot what I view as black is viewed as the colour dark to him, what is red is lighter dark. Then for about 30 minutes we went back and forth saying yes and no in different patterns. I cant explain it but it legit is actually fun… even for me. This might say that I have the mental aptitude of a 2 year old. I wish life were that easy. I wish I could have no cares.

Enough of that though. I simply realize that I am growing up, and I want to make his childhood as grand as mine wise. Pass the torch to a new generation of family.

No comments:

Post a Comment