Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Renovation Jan 26 2010

Man today went by quick didn’t feel like the day even started. Now that may be because I had home made brownies and was running off of sugar most of the day, but hey who cares. Work was busy with not only customers but renovation work. It felt like I was up and down a ladder about 500 times which realistically is not a bad guess. On the plus side we are getting close to the finish and it looks amazing.

Came home on the bike ripping it like a mad man. Around the corner I was making zoom noises (which makes you go 10% faster). Dinner was dinner everyone seemed a little testy tonight I don’t know why. So the perfect solution was go upstairs and sleep while they had the Michael Jackson movie playing super loud. Anyways I am out. Remember if life is worth living its worth recording.

No comments:

Post a Comment