Thursday, January 21, 2010

BUSY Day jan 21 2010

So 8 a.m. the phone rings. It is my dad and he says ill be there in 15 minutes. So I am running around like a chicken with my head cut off trying tog et everything ready. My directions were horrid because my printer had very little ink left and only had time to write two sentences. In the end we got on the road and rolling… until the boarder where I mentioned the trip and had to go talk to immigrations. It was all useful information that I needed but with a wounded dad it wasn’t the best timing.

Anyways my directions were awesome and got us there with no hiccups. Found American alpine institute. It’s a pretty awesome little house that has super ballin gear inside. One of which was my new awesome tent. This thing is legit that’s all I can say. Figure if you are gunna buy a house (tents) for a year you shouldn’t cheap out.

So after the trip back home walked in the door and got a phone call to go mountain biking. Of course instead of doing nothing ill mountain bike. Rode kev’s sweet fuel ex 8 and ripped the but out of the trails. Kev was feeling the hills though because he decided to ride his DH bike that’s a cool 46lbs.

Dinner was good but was no match for the awesome canucks game, and shaving my head. P.S. The beard is coming back its official. Remember if life is worth living its worth recording.

No comments:

Post a Comment