Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Damn You Mr. Hiccup Jan 11 2010

Hey Evan what day is it today? Tuesday….? Wrong it is Friday. So pumped and it showed. I don’t think that I stopped singing for more then 10 mins at work. Because we were listening to possible the lamest station ever (fun fm) it was like cats nails on a chalkboard. The other thing is fun fm, really? You are promising that I am going to have fun all the time. That is an impossible thing to do.

The worst thing was that I got the hiccup at 5 separate points today. Once in the morning, 3 times at work (which is kind of hard to explain to customer when they think your having a semi seizure), and now of course again when I started typing on the computer. It is the worst feeling ever because u have no control. You feel them coming but sometimes they physic you out and wait that extra second. Then at that point you think you have won the war; then bam it hits you again.

Other then that the only other thing was dinner where I made some meatballs. I went downstairs to go eat them after 30 mins of cooking, and of course I forgot to turn the damn oven on. Blame it on the hiccups. Remember it life is worth living its worth recording.

No comments:

Post a Comment