Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Road Trip? Jan 19 2010

I wont even talk about work today because I could feel my hair growing the entire day> I was super hyper, and I think every customer thought I was on acid or some awesome drug. Got home and ate a beautiful steak. This thing was so nice I cried a little while eating it. Every bite was better then the last. It was so good it didn’t even need steak sauce. Sorry my mind is everywhere right now. Played some counter strike next which really reminded me of high school metal fab class where would have like 30 person lan games that where just a riot because everyone got so into it. The road trip part was because I want to go down to the states and pick up my tent for the trip but no one can drop everything which blows. And going by yourself is hella lame. Remember if life is worth living its worth recording.

No comments:

Post a Comment