Sunday, January 17, 2010

Sunday Blues Jan 17 2010

So I had a really weird dream last night. This river in poco was about 4 times the size it regularly is and a sky train derailed onto the riverbed. Now after that a sea bus drives by with a few people I recognize in it. Panicked I run beside the sea bus in nothing but my underwear and they didn’t pick me up. It gets weirder I meet up with a few buddies and we go to this school they say they want to go inside it; now this is where it goes super weird. I remember decided consciously what to do in my dream, and I decided to run down this goat trail and climb a fence and proceed to backpack down this trail. I have never had that before actually be able to control my dream.

Funnily enough that was actually the highlight of the day work was work came home and read a little. The only thing was trying to find some food was almost impossible because I have eaten everything and anything in the house…. Hooray for shopping. Remember if life is worth living its worth recording.

No comments:

Post a Comment