Monday, January 4, 2010

Sleep Talking Jan 4 2010

So today started a little weird I kind of work up this morning around 5 and said hello to my step dad and don’t remember anything else. It is hard to explain but I was conscious enough to talk but not to remember what I said. Then to top it off turned off my alarm without knowing and woke up late.

On the plus side I got a ride to work, where I had a day of getting ready for inventory ahead of me. Ask how excited I was about that at 4 o’clock in the afternoon upstairs belting out lyrics to my favourite songs. When you say it that way doesn’t sound to bad but trust me it is.

The bus ride home today was pretty sketch this one guy would stop staring at me for the entire time and I didn’t want to make eye contact for fear her would strangle me. Thankfully he didn’t get off with me and smother me with a garbage bag. Dinner was delish we went to this super cool Japanese place that plates there food amazing. Shout out to sushi town 101... they are legit. The only negative is when I got on the trainer for my workout the spicy salmon roll and don didn’t feel so hot. Thus why I turned the lights in the garage off so I could just focus on my breathing and not the inevitable shart. Remember if life is worth living its worth recording.

No comments:

Post a Comment