Sunday, January 3, 2010

Chill Day Jan 3 2010

Sunday is the only day during the week that is designed to be chill. I don’t have to do chores (save those for the days off), sleep in, and a short day at work. Today was no exception I was lazzzzyyyy. Got up later then I wanted to because apparently I needed 1.5 hours to shave my head this morning when really it takes 15 mins tops. More important then anything I opened a new package of underwear. I just have to say new underwear feeling is amazing its like a light comes on top of your head. It makes you realize how stretch and gross its brothers are.

Work was pretty laid back as well. Lunch was amazing it seemed to take the entire day for it to end, and I even slipped in a little nap. The end of the day quickly approached and the 5 o’clock shoppers came in. got to love em keep you there 30 mins after your shift. Anyways the ride home was dark but all my lights were working for a change, and my new balaclava is warmer then a beaver. Plus it makes me look even more like a terrorist then before. Although that last point may not be such a good thing.

Came home with goals of a workout… that didn’t happen. Instead we had a nice family dinner that centred its conversation around my sister lack of pooing in her new house but hey that’s what makes us family. Afterward I jumped into my new camera and a 300 page book on how to become less of an idiot with it. Let me tell you it was a mind bender at some points. The book quickly ran over time which left me no time to do my nightly workout. Meh just got longer tomorrow. Remember if life is worth living its worth recording.

No comments:

Post a Comment