Monday, January 18, 2010

Something New Jan 18 2010

So I woke up today the same time I usually do. Then proceeded to eat the same cereal I always do. Had A shower like I always do. Rode my bike to work, and saw the same guy at the bus stop like I always do. I think writing down these daily occurrences are only amplifying the need for change they are showing me how routine a simple life is. We work to play for a couple days, then rest to work some more. Now don’t take this as anything depressing because I have 0 to complain about. I simply want something new. I don’t know what said thing is. Maybe something that is old but can be re introduced would suffice. We shall see.

I watched public enemy tonight the story of john dilanger a real American bad ass. And he lived his life the way I could only dream of (minus the robbing banks part). Day to day with no worry of what had past or what was in the future. I noticed in the movie the repetition of a theme of black. Now whether this is saying his lifestyle brought death to the people around him, or the lifestyle he lived was not as joyful as it seems I will never know. That is unless you change something and decide to live in the moment for now, and see what it brings you. Or rather what you take to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment