Sunday, January 24, 2010

Some Hope For Hati Jan 24 2010

So who overslept and missed his morning workout? Evan! On the plus side I had a pretty stellar sleep, and another night where I had a good dream. I am finding my dreams are getting more realistic. So much so that it is getting kind of sketchy. Didn’t get lunch till almost closing time because it was hella busy. I would rather that then do renovation work so I will take what I can get.

Got home and had a really nice chill dinner whilst scream about the new Orleans game. WE WON! So stoked they deserve it; they are by far the coolest team in the nfl. After that re-watched the hope for hati telethon while doing a core workout. Now I haven’t given yet because I feel that our country itself is in debt by hundreds of millions of dollars and need to support and recover ourselves as much as any other country. Now I know that that is a cynical way to look at it, but life is about balance. Lend a helping hand but don’t extend that arm so far that it dislocated the shoulder. On that note Dave Mathews and Neil Young KILLED IT! Best song of the night. Remember if life is worth living its worth recording.

No comments:

Post a Comment