Sunday, January 31, 2010

The Bacon Solstice Jan 31 2010

So note to self getting home at 2:30 am and waking up at 8 sucks. I swear my eyes were shut until I turned on the shower and stepped in thinking it was going to be warm but no it was cold as balls. Other then that unpleasant surprise the morning was uneventful.

Just going to say this bacon is the best. I knew that my lunch had a sandwich with bacon in it and it got me through the day. Then when I ate said lunch I had two sandwiches one with and one without. So now came the dilemma sitting in the staff room at caps. I had to choose the correct sandwich to each first because of course I wanted the bacon one last; I know what your thinking “look inside the sandwich”. That is cheating and that’s not how I roll. Anyways long story short I won. Evan 1 lunch 0.

The ride home was a little weird because it was still light out. It was the first time that had happened in a long time. I think that the winter solstice should either be a holiday or a huge party because it officially is the start of the days getting longer and less depressing (as long as its not raining or snowing).

After getting in I plunked myself on the couch thinking hey I will read a little but my body had different things planned. Instead I fell asleep for 3 hours then woke up because I was super hungry. Left over meatloaf anyone? Anyways that was the day if life is worth living its worth recording.

No comments:

Post a Comment