Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Good Day jan 20 2010

Let me just start off by saying pancakes are the best way to start off a day. I realize they have no nutritional value but I really don’t care. The only problem was I ate them to fast and felt pretty bloated after. But I had the perfect cure for bloating… a 10k run. Me and my buddy gregg went for a run and it was pretty sick I guessed the distance of the run perfectly on the nose 10k. He then drove me home in the most ballin vehicle ever. Yea you got it I rode in a street sweeper. It freaked me out because it has two sets of pedals and twp steering wheels which turn as he turns etc etc. The one thing he said is don’t touch anything; now this was tough because I wanted to use every one of the 50 switches in it.

After that spent some time sleeping and doing laundry and getting all my stuff ready for the trip to the states tomorrow. Then spent the rest of the night chillin with my good buddies Mia and Mario. Went to wings at the pub even though I didn’t have any was still good to catch up with them. Remember if life’s worth living its worth recording.

No comments:

Post a Comment