Monday, January 25, 2010

It's A Thursday Jan 25 2010

So here is my day woke up, worked, then came home. My ride home sucked I was super hungry and tired as balls. Once home watched my regular youtube channels. These usually consist of Fluffeetalks, CTFxC, SxEPhil, and Shaytards. These people are arguable the face of the modern age on the internet, and all seem to be very genuine. It is kind of weird though because much like these daily blogs through the vloging process you see these peoples lives evolve. It is almost as if you have these personal stories with these people. Even though you don’t know them you get upset and fe these emotions when they don’t fallow up with there promises. I then proceeded to fall asleep through the entire canucks game, and had to settle for highlights. Remember if life is worth living its worth recording.

No comments:

Post a Comment