Sunday, January 24, 2010

Luke Warm Tube Jan 23 2010

Got to love Saturdays it’s the one day that everyone gets to lay back (most people at least). I totally forgot that I made plans for the night when I said I was going to the velodrome last night. Hanging out with Kristi is always a good time though. It is nice to bond one on one with your best friend. Aaron and his girlfriend came over and we got in the not as hot as it should be tub. It was super relaxing and tiring actually. Had the first moment in my life where I felt old. We were reminiscing on memories from elementary and the old neighbourhood. It was not a bad thing because it was nice to relive some of that stuff it was just odd. Anyways I am off to bed remember if life is worth living its worth recording.

No comments:

Post a Comment