Saturday, June 12, 2010

Biking And A Birthday June 12 2010

It is always nice to wake up knowing u have to rip a Band-Aid off of a hairy leg. After ripping off my Band-Aid I was greeted by a nice huge scab. I am just going to throw this out there; we have been alive for thousands of years. Long enough to evolve into a creature that has legs. Yet our bodies had not developed a better way to regenerate skin. I know that this is wrong but I was telling kev that when I envision skin regenerating I envision a construction site. Tower cranes, managers, cement truck all working to create new skin.

Anyways after work the crew went up and did a couple laps up burke before we went to Kelly’s 50th birthday party. Everyone else either got changed or showed up in spiffy clothing except Cody and I who wore our muddy shoes and short with our work shirts as tops. Yea it was a little greasy, especially when Eric comes in in leather shoes and a vest but hey we rocked it. Got some pretty good photos biking that I was happy with as well as destroyed at foosball… not really I lost both rounds.

To wind down the night listened to a little bit of underground rap http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEtq7WQXEfM now its off to bed. Remember if life is worth living its worth recording.

No comments:

Post a Comment