Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Whistler June 16 2010

Well this is a slight change in setting. I am blogging not from my comfy desk chair but rather my sleeping bag which is placed on the floor of my sister’s place in whistler. The days started off well because i got plans rolling finally with global news so we will see what comes of that. I managed to pick up kevs bike as well which was awesome because I thought that I was going to have to wait till he got back from school which would have delayed us by a few hours.

Instead we managed to leave on time at 1 sharp. I also did kev a solid for lending me his bike. I replaced all the bolts on the bike as well as put in a new derailleur cable. We got up to whistler in pretty good time because traffic was really light. My guess is that not many other people have wed and Thurs off and think to themselves “hey lets go mountain biking”.

Once we got here it was actually pretty chill. We went to earls for dinner and had to wait over an hour to get food which was more then awesome. As well we manged to get the only male server in the joint. Now i am no sexist but lets be honest earls has a lot of good looking women and if I had the choice I would like my food served by a woman rather then a zitty man.

Other then that we went boating and enjoyed some nice hot chocolate. Remember if life is worth living its worth recording.

No comments:

Post a Comment