Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Music So Sick I Almost Threw Up June 8 2010

Happy days! Cue theme song for happy days. Tuesday is always a good day because it is always the day that treat myself to scones. Scones always make me super hyper and always super happy with customers. I am too cheap to get scones every day though, and I think my heart thanks me for it. Something about banana, chocolate, bread, and awesome is the best thing ever. Awesome is an ingredient used in many sweats and often main course dinners that cost upwards of 20 dollars a plate. I don’t get much awesome L.

Ok that was a little weird Microsoft word now recognized the sad face and makes it a legit sad face. I find that an interesting commentary on the way our language is going. Maybe soon we will communicate all in symbols like cave me. You know what they say the past always repeats itself.

I am stoked for the weekend and it shows in my music choice for the night. It is this amazing new genre called glitch hop which I can not believe I had not heard before. It is super edgy but defiantly suits my frame of mind at this moment. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9vn6I17yWw

Hey in other good news the only two crummy days this week are supposed to be Wednesday and Thursday… o wait I think that’s bad news. Well in real good news tomorrow I get the proof of my business cards for the trip so that will be pretty awesome I hope. Happy Tuesday and remember if life is worth living its worth recording.

No comments:

Post a Comment