Monday, June 7, 2010

Midnight Movie June 7 2010

Last night I made the wrong choice of watching saving private ryan which ran till 1 in the morning. Not only was I tired in the morning but my brain was racing trying to get to sleep. It is a stellar movie but maybe not for a midnight showing.

The day went pretty quick. After work I decided to go and hit up the pump track and get my sweat on for a little bit. Just so happened that Mike from the track strolled in after his mountain bike ride so we chatted for a bit and caught up.

The night was pretty tame. To be honest the most exciting thing for me was meatballs for dinner and how awesome my new underwear worked. I know underwear cant really be faulty but these I feel like a cheetah in. Like I could run across Canada. Remember if life is worth living its worth recording.

No comments:

Post a Comment