Thursday, June 10, 2010

Long Non-Sunday June 10 2010

Well that was one busy day. It is 11:30 right now and I am so tired that I do not even want to type if I am honest, but here we go.

Woke up at dads house which means only one thing. PANCAKES! After letting a full 8 pancakes settle for all of 2 minutes we were off to go talk to a few people about the trip and apply for a credit car. I now have a way to either rent a hotel, or pay for stuff in the states. Two things that may be crucial.

After that cody, his roommate jeff and I went up to burke in the pouring rain and got super muddy. It was a really good ride until I got home and realized that I had his keys to his car. So at that point I was muddy as all heck, soaking wet, and did not want to ride back up that hill. Here is were best fried Kristi comes into the picture. She is so nice as to drive me up to the top and give cody back his keys. I felt kinda bad though because she would not let me treat her to something for doing me a favour.

I did however get my way later on in the night when we went out to the driving range and bought for the both of us. I have to say I am the worst person at golf ever. Tonight for example I sliced the ball so hard that it rebounded off the barrier wall then proceeded to almost knock me and the lady net to me out. All in all a fantastic learning session. Remember if life is worth living its worth recording.

No comments:

Post a Comment