Wednesday, June 2, 2010

What Does Cat Poo Taste Like? Apparently Coffee June 2 2010

What an awesome day. Had a solid 12 hour long sleep so I had no excuse to be tired. I woke up and hit the ground running… after a 3 hour warm up. Went to work and bought my spare tire, then over to chapters to get maps. I then came home and proceeded to return the maps and get free ones from bcaa then waste that money on a cargo net that was way to huge. I then unwound the cargo net to try to make it smaller and now it is half a cargo net with a long string also known as a fail net.

The night was actually really relaxing. It was one of those nights that made me think hmmm this is what its like to be young. It started off well when I caught up with one of my old mates from high school. I then proceeded to go for a nice shred on the long board over to courts house. I miss court what a character I don’t think many people get me but she does. I only see her once every few months for very few minutes but those few minutes are always filled with a lot of laughs. The board home was awesome as usual the weather is redic nice. The roads are dry and the air is nice temp. Something about calm streets and street lights are always a nice setting. Remember if life is worth living its worth recording.


P.S. I do not know how this conversation came up but I was talking to someone about Kopi Luwak (cat poo coffee) and I got to asking myself does every cat poo taste like coffee? Please never try to find the answer anybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment