Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Sweat Day June 23 2010

I am still having a hard time believing that it all starts in about 24hrs. I think the fact that I am scrambling trying to get everything organized is not helping the situation at all that’s for sure.

Today the first priority was sleeping in because I am officially on vacation for the year. It was nice not having an alarm to wake up to. Any day you can start off your day by listening to a nice hour of dane cook on the radio is a good day. Once I got my butt out of bed I lounged around in my underwear for a good amount of time before ali finally kicked my butt in gear because she had to get a pedicure and she was my ride. As good as the web series the Atherton project is I had stuff to do.

Kristi met up with me at the salon and we went over to my dads for a quick visit and to pick up some paper work. Her car is officially f’ed. I came home and noticed a huge pudle of something on our driveway, and on the road in front of her dads place the same pile was accumulating. Now I am gross I am not going to beat around the bush on that so when I blow my nose I don’t need a Kleenex because plugging on nose works just as well. Unfortuanly I got some spray on kristi’s car which had hardened and was even more gross to clean off.

After that the sister unit and I did some running around and got most of our ducks in a line. By the end of our running around we were both so hungry that we were sweating like beavers in the car (yes beavers sweat that’s why they live mostly in water durrrrr).

When we got home I finished packing and unpacking 3 times. I am running at max capacity so lets hope I don’t get any more stuff along the way. I have to say a few outside pocket may have been nice. I have no idea why this happens but it does when I pack I sweat. I know that’s two things with seat in them today so you can imagine how awesome I smelt after helping that out even more. That is why at that exact point the family and I went out to the boathouse for a nice last supper. It was ok food but the $19 fish and chips were not as good as the $9 fish and chips just outside in a small shack.

After that we just came home and chilled out as a family and cleaned the house as well as ali’s car. All in all a good night. Remember if life is worth living its worth recording.

No comments:

Post a Comment