Friday, June 18, 2010

The First Goodbye June 18 2010

This is really happening. One week to go and it feels like tomorrow. It is hard to believe that in a weeks time I am going to be leaving this place I call home. After hitting up the pump track after work and dialling my jumping skills (what little I have) I phoned up mia and asked if we could hang out. So I made my way over and we had a chance to do a bit of talking and just relax. By 10:30 though my stomach had got the better of me and I had to head home to make a late dinner.

I found it weird to be saying goodbye to these people that play a big role in my life for such a long time. We hugged and simply said “see you in a year”. On the ride home I was feeling a little weird. I think they call this thing emotion; this is a foreign thing to me. You do not realize how much someone means to you until they are taken away in one form or another. Please help make this trip a success and lets make a difference in our local community. Make our goodbyes on our own terms. Remember if life is worth living it is worth recording.

No comments:

Post a Comment