Sunday, June 13, 2010

Mark Walberg? June 13 2010

Well that was a waste of a day. I go home and was a little tired and not really in the mood to be social. So I did my duty and was social with pat and ken for a little it but I think everyone could tell I was a little testy so I decided to go for a nap. I woke up 2.5 hours later to find they were gone and I did not even say goodbye. Now I feel like a jerk because I was a jerk. What can one do in this situation say sorry? What if im over thinking the situation and they did not read into it as far as I did? Do I say nothing and risk it?

After I woke up I watched shooter with mark walberg who always reminds me of vanilla ice for some reason. Wasn’t one of those crappy actors a crappy singer as well? Then on the vanilla ice token I could not live without another viewing of step brothers. That took me to midnight and now I must sleep or else I will be bagged tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment