Saturday, June 12, 2010

Wicked Driveway Bail June 11 2010

Here is my life summed up in one single event. Kristi pulls up to the driveway because she wanted me to come over tonight. I proceed to put my boots on thinking I don’t want to spend the extra minute to lace up the converse’s. I proceed to shut the garage and jump over the beam to let the garage shut. Using the then gathered speed I proceed to run towards the passenger side of the car. At that time I caught my toe on the lip of the cement and ate it hard on the driveway. I was doing roughly mach 1.32 when this all happened. I then roll over into the wet grass, which made it even more awesome. Kristi laughing her butt of in the car then opens the door and says “are you ok”. In response I say “ouch that really hurt:. To which she continues to laugh at. The funniest part was when I was in mid flight all I could think about is http://www.youtube.com/user/collegehumor#p/u/6/k304wFc17fo . If you ask why I have no answer it is simply how my mind works. I did not want to go into the house to get a banfage because I know mike would have just laughed at me as much as kristi did. Instead of walking down that road I pulled myself into kristi's car and jsut started to laugh as I said "ooowwwwww". In all honesty it was a pretty funny situation; I definatly got 3 feet of air time.

So once we get to kristi’s we try to bandage up my really scrapped knee that was bleeding all over the place, as well and my hand and elbow. Turns out that nachos actually heal wounds. After nachos marshel, krsti, and I enjoyed a nice night and watched stepbrothers, which is always classic.

That was really the highlight of the day in all honesty. If that did not happen I would have managed to blog about laundry and my hatred for finding and folding socks. As well how much my feet loath me when I put on mismatching socks. I guess we will save that rant for another day. Remember if life is worth living its worth recording.

No comments:

Post a Comment