Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Done the Hardest Task June 21 2010

So my room is officially a disaster area. I have clothing everywhere which I don’t understand because I have pretty much all my clothing packed. One thing that was kind of a tick off was the fact that my clothing order is not going to come in time which kind of screwed me for shorts but what ca you do. I will just have to make do with what I have for now.

I was a little bit weird today at work and I assume tomorrow will be even worse. It was my last full day today and to be honest the nerves really started to flow. I realize that now I have only a few more sleeps before im out the door.

After work we went for dinner at Boston pizza and got one last horra in which was a pleasant way to say goodbye to everyone. Once I got home it was time to finish the itunes list and get my ipod set up. That took me till about 10 mins ago so I am a little tired of music right now. This new nano is legit. It almost has to many features like why do I need a camera and voice recorder. It is cool don’t get me wrong but its simply bling (I hate myself for using that word). The coolest things are built in radio, and built in speaker so that u don’t have to have the earphone plugged in. Anyways you know the drill. Remember if life is worth living its worth recording.

No comments:

Post a Comment