Sunday, June 20, 2010

Carol Of The Meows June 20 2010

Last night I nearly fell asleep at the computer working on this itunes job and got nearly half way done. The bad news is I was only half way done. So I woke up early on my sleep in day to start working on it bright and early. I still don’t know how I woke up because that snooze button was more tempting then ever.

Work was a little weird. It is hard to believe that I only have one more full working day left ahead of me. I mean caps has been such a large part of my life up until now and now it is going to be a memory… for a year at least. Luckily I have not had to say goodbye to any of the staff yet so that a good thing. I have had to say goodbye to a few good customers though which is a little rough because I know how over the years they have made the days a little easier.

After work I had to do a job I have been avoiding. I had to take down the garage that was covering my car last year. That thing was such a pain to put up. I wont forget how miserable I was that night; it was raining, cold, wet and I was working primarily by myself. Today while I was taking it down I got the top off and as soon as that happened I felt a few drops on my face. I though to myself “Not again”, this time is even better because I was wearing a t shirt. Luckily it stopped and help off until mom and mike came to pick the junk up and drive it away in the challenger. Speaking of which that car is the worst for the rear passenger. You have to jump through 5 hoops to get in it.

Once home I wanted to nap but I got back to my itunes job. To show you how crazy I have gone I listened to carol of the meows for 15 mins. The good news is im in the last 1000 songs. Remember if life is worth living its worth recording.

No comments:

Post a Comment