Thursday, June 3, 2010

Boy Bands And Biking May 3 2010

Instead of starting at the begging of the day I am going to work from the back. I do not know how this happened but I ended up listening to nsync at the end of the night. I went from Barcelona who is an amazing indie artist then my brain went I need a dose of JT and the boys. Sometimes I wonder about myself. Backstreet or Nysnc?

The day was actually very productive got my car put away for the year in a barn in pitt meadows. Kind of weird you always hear of people finding old cars in barns now I finally see why.

After getting home I phoned kev because the weather was clearing up and we went for a nice long 3 hour ride. We rode message therapy which is a trail we both had not ridden and it was AWSOME. I did not ride any of the stunts but the tech sections were tough enough to make you poop a little but fast enough to cover up any mistakes easy. A couple weird things happened though. Kevs shock blew up so we had to rip the power lines. Now power lines may sound easy but these are a little sketch so much so that I almost had a near bail that could have taken out kev as well. It felt awesome to save it though because it was looking bad it I went down. As well we ran into two guys with MAC bikes and they recognized me so that was pretty cool to know that I have a impact on the riding around here.

When I got back I decided to give the bike a good clean because it saved my but 3 times today so I was super pumped. Got de mudified and ready for what was next which turned out to be a nice long long board sesh. All in all about 8 hours of physical activity so cant really complain. Instead of my regual send off I believe that we must honour for aforementioned nysnc. Bye bye bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment