Friday, June 4, 2010

I Hear 18 Is The New 19 June 4 2010

Horray for business cards that take way to long to make. I don’t understand how it works because when I order printing for my work it takes 4 days max as soon as I become a civilian and have to go to staples it takes 2 weeks but hey they have what I want so I have to put up with it.

I am at a loss how I am going to fund myself in the states without getting powned by service fees and the Canadian dollar. My thinking is don’t put the cart before the horse and get across Canada first. I will jump off that bridge once I get to it. The only thing with not being 19 and having a credit card is I will not even have the option of going to stay at a hotel. If I am having a bad day I have to deal with it in my little tent of emotion. Anchor man reference for the win.

I must be off to prepare for a stellar weekend at the shop. I am not going to complain about the late shift because I got a lot done this morning, and actually got a lot done tonight with Norco as well. Sorry no Bye Bye Bye tonight. Remember if life is worth living its worth recording.

No comments:

Post a Comment